Saturday, December 1, 2007

24 (??) Days of You Tube

Holidays are insane!!! Between cleaning the house, decorating, cookie baking, final projects, final reviews, final exams, and Christmas dinner preparing.... I may or may not be actually blogging. In fact, considering that last month I only lasted about 2 weeks before I couldn't handle daily posting anymore, I think it's safe to say that I'm moving back into sporadic posting. Which seems less robotic anyhow.

So I got to thinking.....(always a dangerous proposition). One thing that always seems to get swept under the carpet during this time of year is just a moment or two to relax. And what better way to do that than with a moment or two watching a short video? Especially one that might even be Christmassy?


So my (possible) goal is to post a video each day for the next 24 days. Sort of an Video Advent Calendar, if you will. I think we will start with just random fun, and slowly move into the Christmassy stuff as we get closer to the holidays.

* * *

Ahem. Okay, apparently I am posting links to videos, cause I just can't get the darn You Tube code to work!!

On today's menu: Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) by Mika

(Why? Cause the song is catchy & even though it is bubble-gummy, it seems to put me in a happy mood anyhow. And you just need that this time of year.)

(PS - I discovered Mika via Blog Antagonist)

No comments: