Friday, December 7, 2007

Are you ready to jump?

In all honesty, I cannot stand this video. I think it's weird and at times borders on inappropriate.
BUT (you knew that was coming, didn't you?!)

I am not a huge techno fan, but every once in a while there's a song that I just happen to really like. I heard this song at a college football game & part of me wants it for my ringtone cause it's so.... computer-sounding and catchy (cause, really, anything else sounds weird on a cellphone). Students all around the nation will jump in their stadiums when it comes on during a football game. Kinda makes me feel like we're all inside Super Mario Brothers or something.

So, start the video and then work on something else so you can just listen to the music... or just go ahead & watch it! But don't say I didn't warn you! :)

No comments: