Thursday, October 16, 2008

Silly Seven

I've been in a bit of a writing rut lately, and there are two things that can possibly get you out of that:

- procrastination (blogging sounded like more fun than writing a math test)
- somebody you don't know (thanks Eileen!) tags you for a meme (and you're happy to do it because it turns out that now you feel even more responsible to give fokls something to read)

So, on the off chance that I haven't lost all my readers, here are seven possibly unknown, potentially weird facts about me.

1. In middle school I discovered I liked to light things on fire. Hmmm.... that's probably not much of a surprise, is it?

2. I was a Girl Scout until I graduated high school. Because that was one of the ways I could regularly camp & continue to safely light things on fire. Actually, I might still be a Girl Scout; I don't think they really kick you out at any point, do they?!

3. My college degree is in Forensic Science. Remind me to tell you one day how I ended up teaching. (No, it's not so I could then legally buy chemicals & light them on fire.)

I should probably stop talking about fire.

4. I met my Husband in a bathroom. (oye, the shameless self-promotion!)

5. I love to go out to eat at restaurants that serve you bread. Because then I can fill up on the bread and bring half my dinner home to enjoy another night.

6. If left to its own devices, my natural body rhythm is to sleep from 11pm - 8am. Which doesn't fit in so much with the teaching of high school.

7. I've been snow skiing three times in my life. Each time, I had a fall so spectacular that I should have suffered permanent head damage, but thankfully didn't. (You in the back? Not a word!!)

If you'd like to play, consider yourself tagged! Leave me a comment so I know to go take a peek.

No comments: