- work email account
- fire alarm system
- incredibly zealous/incredibly incompetent fire alarm tester
1. Go to work & log in to your computer.
2. Open Outlook.
3. Receive email stating that the fire alarm will be tested around 4pm today.
4. Made resolution to be off campus by 4pm.
5. Wonder why the alarm needs to be tested again, since it's been tested a couple times in the last two weeks already.
6. Remember that fire alarm people are also run by beaurocrats and stop asking silly questions.
7. After lunch, receive email that fire alarm testing has been moved up to 3:30pm.
8. Realize that you will not escape school before it starts, since classes end at 3:10pm, and resolve to just get lots of work done at school amidst said alarms
9. Watch 3:30 come and go with nary an alarm.
10. Get really caught up in that powerpoint presentation (Woo! Equilibrium is fun!).
11. Jump out of your seat at 3:50 when the alarm goes off.
12. Go back to work a minute later when alarm stops shrieking.
13. Repeat steps 11-12 a minimum of 3 times until head is nicely throbbing.