Sunday, September 21, 2008

A week? Really?

Wow, I can't believe it's been a week since my last post!! I also wish I had something really spiffy to show for it.

Wait... I am filling the minds of our youth with knowledge and logic! That's got to be worth something, right?

In all seriousness, this 5th prep (in other words, I teach 5 different classes) is really kicking my proverbial hiney. And my real rear end too. I have seriously spent every spare moment this week either teaching, grading the fruits of my labor, or preparing new offerings. Which means I am writing more than ever. Just not here. I kind of miss it, but with very little going on that would come across as interesting.

How boring can this entry get?!

(You really shouldn't have asked. Some day I might answer that.)

Anyhow, I think I have just enough time to type out my grocery list for tomorrow, so I'll get on that....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally hear you... My blog has been silent for those very same reasons! I actually dropped a prep this year (two classes), but picked up an honors anatomy class along with a bunch of totally cool technology for my classroom... but that just means I have to reformat everything I've done the last 3 years!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...all is right with the world again. I have had a bit of Jaime humor!!!