Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Alphabet Soup

What do you mean you don't recognize this person who's suddenly posting daily?!

A is for Age: 30

B is for Burger of Choice: triple-cheese (cheddar, swiss, mozzarella) burger.

C is for the Car I drive: I'm a Toyota girl! (which makes it fun considering Husband is a Domestic car buyer.)

D is for your Dog’s Name: no real pets. Just Ellie (yes, her name and gender have changed!)

E is for Essential Item: either my cell phone or flash drive. All my school stuff is on the flash drive.

F is for current Favourite tv show: Gilmore Girls, Seinfeld (I'm interpreting this as currently my favorite, not currently on tv!)

G is for favourite Game: online? I'd say right now it's WordTwist or Pathwords. (no, not at all addicted to Facebook, what do you mean?) IRL, I like all kinds of trivia games.

H is for Home State: New York

I is for Instruments you play: um..... kazoo?

J is for your favourite Juice: pomegranate or cherry. or cherry pomegranate. perhaps a fruit punch.

K is for whose rear end I’d like to Kick: Today? people who don't properly use their turn signal while driving.

L is for the Last Restaurant at which you ate: CiCi's Pizza.

M is for your favourite Muppet: Kermit, Bunsen, Beaker, the Swedish Chef....

N is for # of Piercings: Two.... sort of. My ears are pierced, though I don't really wear earrings anymore. But I can get them in if i need to.

O is for Overnight hospital stays: Four. When I was 6 to have my aednoids out, when I was 11 to get my tonsils out, and then a few days for the birth of each child.

P is for People you were with today: Husband, Bird, Bug... scads of students, work colleagues... is it any wonder I want to hide in the Internet when I get home?!

Q is for what you do with your Quiet time: read, faff around on the computer, sleep, scrapbook, watch a cheezy movie...

R is for biggest Regret: I'm having a really hard time thinking of something here. I think that's a good thing.

S is for Status: sleepy

T is for Time you woke up today: 5:30 a.m. and then I graded papers.

U is for what’s Unique about you: this year, I'm teaching 5 different classes. Apparently, I'm incredibly multi-faceted & talented.

V is for Vegetable you love: carrots, water chestnuts

W is for Worst Habit: stress eating

X is for X-Rays you’ve Had: Lots, but only on my teeth.

Y is for Yummy food you ate today: pumpkin chocolate chip cookie

Z is for Zodiac: Virgo

No comments: