Monday, July 7, 2008

A Camera in Dangerous Hands....

On our recent adventures I let Bird use my old camera on occasion. Most of the time, it was when we were in the car & she needed a little something to do.

It's kind of odd what a 5-year-old finds interesting.

There were about 20 pictures of her shoes. This particular pair is a set of the silver gilttery shoes you find at Target. They were already well worn & split by the end of the trip.

Also note the lacy socks - we must always look our best!



A shop display in Colorado (Manitou Springs). I'm not sure what she was trying to focus on.



Bug.


One of the 100 or so pictures of me in the front seat. At least here I look thoughtful, like I'm trying to solve all the world's problems.


And, of course, Bird herself. I think this one is my favorite.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab pics, I found your link on Aprils blog. These are great!

RachelC said...

I love her perspective! Love the one of you pondering... like "hmm, where is the nearest glass repair?"

. said...

LOL. I think she's a photographic genius! Better than most of mine anyway ;) Love the pouty mouth and the fab shoes :)

xMx

Rach said...

Loving the snaps - she's got a talent there! :D xx