Thursday, July 24, 2008

Where Did the Time Go?

I realized a few things this morning:

* I haven't blogged in 2 weeks.
* Today begins my last official week of summer. (or is it tomorrow?)

So, for the few of you who are still out there.... I'm still here!! And while I did not necessarily plan this Blog-cation, I did enjoy it. One of my favorite things about summer is the opportunity to truly let my mind wander - almost free from any kind of obligation.

While I have done some (not enough) housekeeping & organizing (all sorts of stuff has been boxed & taken to thrift stores), I've also been reading as many books as I can get away with reading, logging in lots of Internet time, and playing with the kids. We've been able to see friends more often than normal, and that is always refreshing.

And as summer starts to wind down, I find myself wanting to establish regular habits again. Well, some regular habits. And part of that is writing here. Although I started this blog on a bit of a lark, I've surprisingly come to like it - quite a bit!

So, although posting will perhaps be sporadic in this last week, I will certainly be here more often!

No comments: