Thursday, August 21, 2008

But Can I Find a Snorkel & Flippers that Match My Purse?

Apparently I spoke too soon.

Once the eye passed us late yesterday afternoon, it began to rain. It is now almost 7:30pm the next evening and it hasn't stopped yet - that's over 24 hours of rain, folks. Our pool has not flooded, but I do have about a standing inch of water in the front yard.

The wind has picked up considerably again this afternoon - so much so that I was incredibly nervous driving home, and schools have been closed again for tomorrow.

Fay, GET OUT!!!!

2 comments:

Cindy Hill said...

I love your title line! I am so sick of rain! Rain, rain, go away! At one point (abou 2 or so hours ago) they said it had rained 13 inches in Oviedo today. And, it hasn't stopped since then. Go away Fay!

Anonymous said...

I ditto all of the sentiments!!!!