Tuesday, August 5, 2008

He Does Make Me Laugh

Husband: What are you doing?
Me: Labeling Bird's school supplies.
Husband: Didn't you already do that?
Me: I thought I did. But apparently you're not supposed to label the box; you have to take all the pencils out & label each one individually.
Husband: How many pencils are there?
Me: 48. And then there's all the crayons and markers....
Husband: Do you have to label the plastic bags too.
Me: I don't think so. I hope not!
Husband: Because if you do, we could look into nicknaming her Ziplock.

3 comments:

RachelC said...

ROFL!

Seriously? You have to label EVERY pencil? That's a little crazy.... should have named her

Ziplock Crayola Ticonderoga that should cover it all ;)

Cindy Hill said...

I cannot believe you have to label everything! That is when it would be worth it to invest in those pencils that they customize!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I love it!!!