Saturday, August 4, 2007

Deforestation

Ha! This is so not a political post, so if you were looking for one, it's probably better to move along.

Instead, this is a post about my hair. It has been 2 years since my last haircut. Here is a picture of my hair on a good day:


Here's a shot of it from the front... to give you an idea of scale, I am holding a 12-inch (about 30cm) ruler in my hand.


I finally had a chance to go get it cut this morning - by myself even!! Yippee!! When all was said and done, that 12-inch section is now gone! I did donate the bulk of it to Locks of Love, and then the stylist cleaned it up a bit.



I now feel about 10 pounds lighter. I also need to figure out the correct amount of shampoo to use again....

1 comment:

RachelC said...

Looks GREAT Jaime! I know the feeling! Yup, the shampoo thing still throws me a bit. Hope school is going well.