Saturday, March 22, 2008

Crazy 8s

April tagged me for the Crazy 8s meme.

Name 8 Things I Am Passionate About:
1. God
2. Husband
3. Bird
4. Bug
5. Teaching
6. Reading
7. Scrapbooking
8. Time with friends

Name 8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
Well, I really want to be able to travel the world before I die, so I'm going to list 8 places I'd really like to spend quite a bit of time:
1. Maine
2. Australia
3. Italy
4. Greece
5. United Kingdom
6. Germany
7. Alaska
8. New Zealand

8 Things I Often Say
1. I love you
2. Stickers go on skin and paper.
3. The same goes for markers.
4. If you want credit for your homework, I will have to actually see it.
5. Did I just slip into Chinese, or were you just not paying attention?
6. This is why I live in a cave.
7. Why do I keep answering these memes?
8. That sounds very tasty.

8 Books I've Recently Read or am Currently Reading
1. The House of Mirth
2. Nothing's Fair in Fifth Grade
3. Peter and the Starcatchers
4. Shopaholic and Baby
5. Tales of a Drama Queen
6. Dedication
7. Swapping Lives
8. Everyone Worth Knowing

8 Songs Ten Bands I Could Listen To Over and Over
1. Apocalyptica
2. Audio Adrenaline
3. B @ re n @ ked Ladies
4. Ben Folds Five
5. George Harrison (solo career)
6. Newsboys
7. PFR
8. They Might Be Giants
9. Third Day
10. Trans-Siberian Orchestra



8 Things That Attract Me To My Best Friends
1. loyalty
2. honesty
3. wackiness
4. parenting styles
5. love of God
6. chatty-ness
7. anti-trendy
8. kids of similar ages


If you want to play, consider yourself tagged.

No comments: