Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!


Top O the Mornin' to Ye!! I hope you are wearing green, unless you are like Husband and purposefully go out of your way to avoid green just to make my head spin. Don't worry - I may pinch him but you're safe.

Today is the traditional day to celebrate the man who drove snakes out of Ireland. Pretty much all I'll do is wear green. Can't say that I would ever buy cabbage to eat, much less make corned beef & cabbage. I might make shamrock cookies, but I just don't have that kind of time!

If you were wanting to know more about St. Patrick's Day, the History Channel has all sorts of background info, recipes, and activities here.

Wikipedia has celebrations from around the world here.

If you prefer games, crafts, or wanted to do games & crafts with your kids, you can check out the stuff here.

Anybody have any special plans for today?

No comments: