Ways to keep cool when the thermometer is your house reads 90F (32C), and you fear that it only reads that because it doesn't go any higher:
- Spend the morning at playgroup at someone else's house
- Go to local mall, and window shop in lovely air-conditioned stores
- Hit craft store in mall and stock up on scrapbooking paper (6 for a $1!! and I got some really neat looking ones too.)
- Take children to Chick-fil-a, buy yourself a (refillable) drink, and let them play on the playground for a couple hours cause they have the place to themselves while you call friends on your cell phone. Relax and enjoy how amazingly cold it is in that restaurant.
- After children go to sleep for the night, run out to 7-11 and buy a big slurpee. (in this case, I think the heat is a bit of an excuse cause I'm always looking for reasons to buy slurpees!)