Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Camera Dump - Part 2

Here we have Bug helpfully sweeping out the garage.



Bug's beloved Elmo. Taken during a show at Sea World.



A Curiously Fun Birthday Party. (It was a Curious George theme. The birthday girl is the Man in the Yellow Hat, and she led her guest monkeys on a wild & crazy game of follow-the-leader around the playground.)



One of the houses constructed by my physics students. It was their 4th quarter project - build a house & wire it! (They had a specific list of circuits to build).



A close-up of my prom dress. I was one of the chaperones. And wow did I dress up - this dress was $30 on clearance! And Husband got to come too, but he just wore a really nice suit. And we looked goooood.



And in today's final image.... I am sooooo glad this wasn't my car!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL @ the car! Some of our seniors did that to two of the football players' cars - only they picked one up to scoot it closer to the other one and wrapped them together!!! :-0

Love the idea of the curiously fun b-day party!

Anonymous said...

I did not get the car picture! Now I do!! Very funny! and yes very glad it was not your car!!
guess they really do like you!! ;)