Saturday, June 2, 2007

iPod Scramble

I saw this meme over at chili's, and though most of the time I think these things are kinda pointless, this one looks kind of fun. Though perhaps free advertising for Apple!!

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense.
NO CHEATING!

(now, to be fair... i do have an iPod, but it's a mini & doesn't have the gigantic song collection like the hard drive on the computer... so am instead using an mP3 library that Husband made, and hit the random button on that.)

How do you feel today?
Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down

What’s your outlook on life?
My Ding a Ling - Chuck Berry
(hmmm.... did I leave the filter set for Husband by accident?!)

What does your family think of you?
Do You Want to Know Love Tonight - PFR

What do your friends think of you?
I Can Help - Billy Swan
(I hope that's true!)

What do your exes think of you?
Along Comes Mary - The Association
(That certainly would explain why I am the EX!)

How’s your love life?
Beyond Belief - Petra
(yes!!)

How will your love life be in the future?
Pinball Wizard - The Who
(I'm not sure if the song or the artist is funnier to me here)

Will you get married?
Here We Go Again - Dolly Parton

Are you good at school?
Coconut Grove - Lovin' Spoonful
(???)

Will you be successful?
Midnight - Trans-Siberian Orchestra

What song should they play on your birthday?
True Colors - Cyndi Lauper

What song should they play at your graduation?
Thank you for letting me be Myself - Sly and the Family Stone
(seriously - that's what came up!!)

The Soundtrack of your life?
City of Dreams - Talking Heads
(I like that!)

You and your best friends are?
Boogie Man - Aerosmith

Happy times:
Voulez Vous - ABBA
(how can you not be happy when listening to ABBA?)

Sad times:
Joe the Lion - David Bowie

Every day:
Lord I Lift Your Name on High - DC Talk
(kind of reminds me of this verse and this one too)

For tomorrow:
Take My Breath Away - Berlin
(I hope they don't take the 'tomorrow' part too literally!)

For you:
The Champion - Carman
(I know there are days where I'd like to think so!)

What does next year have in store for me?
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead - Wizard of Oz Soundtrack
(hey!! who let that song in there?!?!)

What do I say when life gets too hard?
(I've Had) the Time of My Life - Dirty Dancing Soundtrack
(Not so sure that putting an optimistic spin on life has been my strong suit!)

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Undone - Guess Who
(at? or after? sorry, couldn't resist!)

What do you want as your career?
A Hazy Shade of Winter - Simon and Garfunkel
(umm.... every school year begins in the fall, does that count?)

Your favorite saying?
Never Going Back Again - Fleetwood Mac

How will I die?
Why Don't We Get Drunk? - Jimmy Buffet
(not a bad way to go, though i had to laugh 'cause Frozen Puck to the Head by Captain Tractor was the next song!!)

If you are reading, and you have a blog, TAG you're it! And please leave a comment so I can read your list!

(heck, if you're reading at all, please leave a comment! I'm starting to get a little lonely talking to myself! though it won't stop me from talking either....)

2 comments:

RachelC said...

Awww, I'm reading Jaime!

If I had an iPod, I would play along.

Anonymous said...

Hiya Jaime!!

I'm here! Just found this the other day!! Love the meme, have a look at my blog, i have loads of meme's on there!! When i fill my iPod up i'll steal this from you!!

Looking forward to September, we'll have to sort out a day to meet up soon!!

Clair x xxx