Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Today's the Day

At 8am this morning (EDT), my AP Chem class will begin taking their official AP exam.

This is a picture of them from the beginning of the year. I know it's the beginning because they're still smiling.



I kid, of course. They were still smiling yesterday.

"They" say you never forget your first. And I hope that I never do forget this group of students. This was the third year I have have the privilege of teaching this particular bunch, and my first year ever teaching AP. Although they are rather chatty, we still have managed to learn a TON about chemistry. This has not been an easy road for anyone. Over and over again, I have been impressed with the amount of work and learning and critical thinking produced by these students.

This morning, I pray their thinking remains focused and their minds remain clear, that they may fully complete the task set before them and finish the race strongly.
Post a Comment